- Listed: December 30, 2018 5:20 pm
Application for Department of Global Business, Global Leadership Scholarship September 2019 is now open till 31 January 2019.
Musashino University is a comprehensive educational institute with a rich history and wealth of traditions. The school was established in 1924 by Dr. Junjiro Takakusu, a Buddhist scholar. In 2004, all departments have become coeducational with the mission to nurture students who are enlightened, exhibit strength of character, carve out bright futures, and contribute to society at large.
Currently the University has 18 Departments under 9 Faculties including Department of Global Business which was newly established in 2016. In Global Business department, lectures are conducted in English, which enables students to start the course without any Japanese proficiency prior to enrollment. (Students are required to take Japanese language classes in the course.)
Number of Students: approx. 8,800
Number of International Students: approx. 540
Employment Success Rate: 97.6%
9 Faculties and 18 Departments
Global Leader Scholarship: The scholarship is offered to Department of Global Business September 2019 intake students.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
(1) Applicant must be at least 18 years of age as at 31st August 2019.
(2) Applicant must have completed 12 years of formal education as at 31st August 2019.
(3) Applicant must have a minimum score of TOEFL iBT 61, IELTS Academic 5.5 or equivalent (Band 4.0 at MUET/Grade C at SPM 1119 accepted) at the time of application.
There are four types of scholarships; S, A, B, C.
S – 100% waiver of tuition fees and Education Enhancement Fee
A – 100% waiver of tuition fees
B – 50% waiver of tuition fees
C – 30% waiver of tuition fees
How to apply for Musashino University Global Leader Scholarship
Please submit the following documents to [email protected]
- Application Form
- Scholarship Form
- “Check list”,”Questionnaire” and “Terms& Conditions” on Scholarship Application Guide _MU Sept 2019 (pp.9-10)
- Copy of a valid passport
- School transcript / National examination transcript (e.g. A-Level, UEC senior middle level etc..)
- Official score of required English proficiency test
- (4) – (6) must be certified true copies.
- Two Skype interviews will be held for successful applicants.
For more information, please contact:
More Scholarships Info …
Top Scholarships 2019
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2019 (93 views)
- Biasiswa Pendidikan The Star 2019 (56 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Telekom Malaysia (TM) (54 views)
- Skim Pinjaman Pelajaran MARA (SPiP) (50 views)
- Biasiswa Khas Dato` Menteri Besar Selangor (49 views)
- Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2019 (48 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Sime Darby (48 views)
- Biasiswa Karangkraf Scholarship (47 views)
- Bantuan Kewangan Asasi Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (47 views)
- Biasiswa Yang Di-Pertuan Agong (BYDPA) 2019/2020 Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) (46 views)
- Semakan Online Keputusan SPM 2019 | 2020
- Permohonan UPUONLINE 2019
- Permohonan Bantuan Sara Hidup Rakyat (BSH) 2019
- Permohonan eGtukar Sesi Jun 2019 | Januari 2020
- Permohonan Kemasukan Matrikulasi Sesi 2019/2020
- Permohonan Pelajar ke Universiti di Timur Tengah
- Semakan Syarat Kemasukan IPG Institut Penguruan Guru Malaysia 2019