- Listed: March 10, 2019 8:31 am
The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship provides financial sponsorship to Malaysians who plan to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge.
The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship is a leadership development programme that is aimed at building Malaysia’s future leadership talent. Recipients of this scholarship are expected to not only demonstrate academic excellence but also develop their leadership skills through training and participation in a number of activities.
Scholars of the programme will undergo an enriching personal journey, and will also be part of a cadre of future leaders that will be groomed to eventually lead Malaysia’s government-linked companies (GLCs). It is a career-long journey that offers Malaysia’s top talents an opportunity to realise their full potential in the transformation of Malaysia’s GLCs into globally competitive corporations.
Application period: 11th March – 1st April 2019
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
Citizens of Malaysia who have already secured a conditional or unconditional offer to admission into the University of Cambridge or currently pursuing studies at the University of Cambridge, and meet the requirements below.
For Undergraduate Studies:
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the degree programme.
- Must have an excellent academic track record, with an actual or predicted minimum of 3 As, or show evidence of excellent performance throughout their pre-university studies.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing a full-time residential degree.
For Postgraduate Studies
- Below 40 years of age.
- Must have a First Class or a Second Class (Upper) honours degree, or where there is a point system, a minimum CGPA of 3.5, or its equivalent. For those applying for a doctoral degree with a research Masters degree, they must show an excellent report for their thesis. In the event that formal qualification has yet to be conferred, applicants must show evidence of excellent performance throughout their studies.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing one of the following full-time residential courses of study:
o Research leading to the PhD degree
o One-year postgraduate courses (e.g MPhil, LLM, MBA etc)
The scholarship will cover for the full duration of the course of study and provides for tuition fees, monthly living expenses, return air passage and other provisions, such as book allowance, establishment and end of study allowances.
How to apply for Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship
MORE INFO AND APPLICATION CLICK HERE | CLOSE DATE 1 APRIL 2019
For more information, please contact:
Level 27, Mercu UEM
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
More Scholarships Info …
Top Scholarships 2019
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2019 (97 views)
- Biasiswa Pendidikan The Star 2019 (60 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Telekom Malaysia (TM) (55 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Telekom Malaysia (55 views)
- Skim Pinjaman Pelajaran MARA (SPiP) (50 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Sime Darby (49 views)
- Biasiswa Khas Dato` Menteri Besar Selangor (49 views)
- Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2019 (48 views)
- Bantuan Kewangan Asasi Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi (KPT) (48 views)
- Biasiswa Karangkraf Scholarship (47 views)
- Semakan Online Keputusan SPM 2019 | 2020
- Permohonan UPUONLINE 2019
- Permohonan Bantuan Sara Hidup Rakyat (BSH) 2019
- Permohonan eGtukar Sesi Jun 2019 | Januari 2020
- Permohonan Kemasukan Matrikulasi Sesi 2019/2020
- Permohonan Pelajar ke Universiti di Timur Tengah
- Semakan Syarat Kemasukan IPG Institut Penguruan Guru Malaysia 2019