- Listed: February 7, 2018 4:03 pm
Shell Malaysia Local Scholarships
*Opening on February 25, 2018
A scholarship with Shell Malaysia opens a world of possibilities including opportunity to pursue undergraduate studies in global top tier universities, participating in mentoring, internship programs, and upon graduation, embarking on a fulfilling career with us.Apply now and be part of the Shell story!
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
- Minimum 8As (A/A+) in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) OR
- Excellent O-level grades at IGCSE (A*/A)
- Prior to application, ensure you are eligible to work in the country where the scholarship program is offered.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies
*successful applications will be sent to Kolej Tuanku Jaafar to pursue A-Levels Programme*subject to additional terms & conditions
- Engineering: Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical & Electronics
- Sciences: Geology, Geosciences, Geomatics, Geophysics
- Commercial: Human Resources, Business & Management
- Accounting & Business
- Engineering & Architecture
- Maths,Sciences & Technology
How to apply for Shell Scholarship 2018
Step 1: Online Application
Complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting you LinkedIn profile. Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in Malaysia. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes
Step 2: Online Assessment
This will be a timed test that is divided into three sections, covering verbal skills, numerical skills, and abstract reasoning respectively. You would have 4 minutes to complete each section.Working style assessmentThis segment will assess your approach to working and your preferred behaviour across key personality factors. It will not be timed, and generally only takes 10-12 minutes to complete. We celebrate and value diversity at Shell, so we encourage you to be yourself when responding. You will then receive a ‘working styles’ report based on how you answered the questions.
Step 3: On Demand Video Interview
If you have been shortlisted after STEP 2, you’ll be sent an invite to complete an on-demand video interview. This short, self-recorded video interview is an opportunity for you to tell us about yourself and your qualifications. You’ll also see some of our current graduates who will ask you a series of pre-recorded competency-based questions. You may record the interview at any internet-enabled location at a time most convenient to you. For each question, you’ll have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to record your answer.
Step 4: Final Interview
This is the last assessment stage, where you will be interviewed by the Scholarship Board of Trustees on scenario based questions and your academic & leadership experiences.
More Scholarships Info …
Top Scholarships 2019
- Biasiswa Yayasan Telekom Malaysia (TM) (44 views)
- Biasiswa Pendidikan The Star 2019 (42 views)
- Biasiswa Karangkraf Scholarship (40 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Sime Darby (40 views)
- Skim Pinjaman Pelajaran MARA (SPiP) (40 views)
- Biasiswa Khas Dato` Menteri Besar Selangor (40 views)
- Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2019 (39 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2018 (39 views)
- Biasiswa Yang Di-Pertuan Agong (BYDPA) 2019/2020 Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) (38 views)
- Biasiswa Tunku Abdul Rahman (BTAR) (38 views)
- Permohonan Bantuan Sara Hidup Rakyat (BSH) 2019
- Permohonan eGtukar Sesi Jun 2019 | Januari 2020
- Permohonan Kemasukan Matrikulasi Sesi 2019/2020
- Permohonan Rayuan SBP 2019 Tingkatan 1 & Tingkatan 4
- Permohonan Online IPG Program Ijazah Sarjana Muda Penguruan (PISMP) 2018
- Permohonan dan Semakan UPU Melalui Aplikasi UPUPocket
- Permohonan UPU Online Anda Gagal Jika …