- Listed: March 26, 2018 1:08 am
Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at renowned international universities operating in Malaysia.
- All applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits.
- An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5
- Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/A’s) in relevant subjects in the 2016 SPM examinations
- The applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- The applicant must not be bonded to other institutions or organisations.
- The successful applicant shall not accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while his/her agreement with UEM Group is still in force.
- The successful applicants are subject to (i) the terms and conditions stated in the scholarship and bond agreement, which the successful applicants and respective guarantors are required to enter an agreement with UEM Group; and (ii) pass a medical examination at any one of UEM’s panel clinics/hospitals.
- Each applicant is to bear all cost incurred in the course of applying for the UEM Group Scholarship.
- UEM Group shall not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the applicant(s) due to any delay and/or failure in submitting his/her application online as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the applicant’s internet service provider and/or by UEM Group.
- All decisions of UEM Group in any matter in relation to the UEM Group Scholarship is final. Further correspondence will not be entertained.
- All applicants are to complete the application form and to submit online before the closing date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Shortlisted applicants must bring his/her original certificates during the interview.
- Business Management
- Built Environment
- Quantity Surveying
- Town Planning
- Land Surveying
- Building Services
- Building Management
- Accounting & Business
- Engineering & Architecture
How to apply for UEM Scholarship 2018 (For SPM Leavers)
Applications open on April 9, 2018. Please check back here on said date for application link/form.
More Scholarships Info …
Top Scholarships 2018
- Biasiswa Yayasan Telekom Malaysia (TM) (38 views)
- Biasiswa Pendidikan The Star 2018 (34 views)
- Biasiswa Yayasan Sime Darby (33 views)
- Biasiswa Khas Dato` Menteri Besar Selangor (33 views)
- Biasiswa Shell Malaysia 2018 (32 views)
- Skim Pinjaman Pelajaran MARA (SPiP) (32 views)
- Bantuan Zakat IPTA / IPTS MAIDAM 2018 (32 views)
- Biasiswa Karangkraf Scholarship (31 views)
- Biasiswa Tunku Abdul Rahman (BTAR) (30 views)
- Biasiswa Bank Pembangunan Islam (IDB) 2018 (29 views)
- Permohonan Online IPG Program Ijazah Sarjana Muda Penguruan (PISMP) 2018
- Permohonan dan Semakan UPU Melalui Aplikasi UPUPocket
- Permohonan UPU Online Anda Gagal Jika …
- Semakan Tarikh-Tarikh Penting Permohonan UPU bagi Lepasan SPM | STPM dan Setaraf Sesi 2017/2018
- Semakan Permohonan Online UPU Sesi 2018/2019
- Semakan Online dan SMS Keputusan Tawaran Kemasukan Matrikulasi 2018
- Semakan Permohonan Online Rayuan Kemasukan Matrikulasi 2018/2019