Yayasan Bank Rakyat | Pembiayaan Pendidikan Boleh Ubah (PPBU)
PPBU is offered to tertiary level education from Skills Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional, Master’s Degree, and Doctorate and PHD to deserving Malaysians. Its aim is to aid the social and economic development of Malaysians by enabling bright but needy students to receive undergraduate education at local Public OR Private Higher Learning Institutions and Training Institutes in the country on a full-time basis.
PPBU is offered to applicants who have gained admission and are in their first year of study in Higher Learning Institutions and Training Institute recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, the Private Education Department and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the National Vocational Training Council (NVTC). PPBU provides educational assistance for undergraduate study in a wide spectrum of academic and practical subjects which in the opinion of members of the Board of Trustees of YBR are best oriented towards the social and economic development needs of country and the community.
- Is open to the poor and underprivileged Malaysians regardless of race, religion & ethnicity.
- Qualified to a FULL-TIME STUDY at local Public OR Private Higher Education Institutions and Training Institute recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Only fields of studies which are recognized by the Public Services Department (JPA) / Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) / Malaysian Vocational Training Council (NVTC) / Government Agencies (Malaysia) concerned and acknowledged by the Board of Trustees of YBR.
- Diploma: Maximum of RM7, 500 anually (UiTM & Politeknik only RM5, 000) [Fee+Allowance].
- Skills Diploma: Up to RM30,000 for 3 years [RM400/Monthly+Fee].
- Maximum of RM30,000 for 2 years [RM400/Monthly+Fee].
How to Apply
Please note that applications now are only open for Tier 1 programmes: Skills Certificate (Sijil Kemahiran), Skills Diploma (Diploma Kemahiran) & Diploma only.
Step 1: All applications must be made online at yayasanbankrakyat.com.my
Step 2: Before making application, the applicant is required to get an offer of admission to an IPTA/IPTS
Step 3: Applicants are required to REGISTER an account on the YBR website to fill-out the application form.
Step 4: After filling out the E-Form, applicants are required to print the document for personal reference.
Step 5: After the closing date of the application, applicants are required to answer a general knowledge quiz.
Step 6: All successful PPBU applicants will be announced on YBR’s official website and the offer letters will be posted.
iNFO Penting Lain :-
- Tarikh Penting Permohonan Kemasukan Pelajar Lepasan SPM/STPM Sesi Akademik 2021/2022
- Cara Pengiraan Merit UPU Kemasukan ke UA/IPTA Lepasan SPM
- Cara Kemaskini Borang Permohonan UPU Online
- Cara Semakan Syarat Permohonan UPU Online
- Cara Mohon Online Kemasukan ke Kolej Profesional MARA (KPM)