Biasiswa Yayasan Bursa Malaysia
Bursa Malaysia is committed in its efforts to be a leading marketplace in Asia. Parallel with this pursuit of growth is their deep-rooted belief to contribute towards the betterment of the community. This scholarship is an extension of that belief and they invite you to be part of their success story.
APPLICATION FOR YAYASAN BURSA MALAYSIA-MyPAC ACCA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME IS NOW OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE!
MyPAC aims to provide FULL SPONSORSHIP and financial assistance to outstanding students pursuing a two-year post-degree ACCA professional accountancy qualification.
The requirements are as follows:
- Bumiputera & not more than 25 years of age
- Completed Degree in Accountancy recognized by ACCA with minimum CGPA of 3.50
- Obtained exemption of 9 papers from ACCA
- Household income of not more than RM 4,850 per month
It’s time to take yourself to a new height and kick-off your professional accountancy journey with MyPAC.
At MyPAC, we provide:
- *FULL SCHOLARSHIP for deserving candidates;
- Holistic development programme designed to enhance your leadership and soft skills required as Professional Accountant that is highly preferred by employers; AND
- Opportunity to network with our experienced Alumni and industry professionals
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK TO SECURE YOUR SPOT https://forms.gle/kjZDpZfaYX6fS9PHA
Feel free to contact us for more information at 03-78319990 or 012-9190210 or website at www.mypac.org.my
YBM – MyPAC Scholarship
The YBM-MyPAC Scholarship is open to underprivileged individuals, to pursue a two-year post-graduate ACCA professional accountancy qualification, full time. The accountancy profession is an attractive option that not only offers excellent career opportunities but also financial rewards to help elevate living standards through professional education.
Please send your application to email@example.com
iNFO Penting Lain :-
- SENARAI BIASISWA TERKINI LEPASAN SPM/STPM 2023/2024
- SENARAI 25 BANTUAN PENDIDIKAN TINGGI UNTUK PELAJAR IPT 2023/2024