Biasiswa Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng IOI Scholarship
IOI offers scholarships to young talents in pursuing their academic dreams. IOI Scholarships come with financial assistance, internship opportunities and hands-on experience before serving a bond with the company.
The Scholarships are open to students who have gained admission into full-time undergraduate studies at public or private universities in Malaysia and who need financial assistance with further study.
If you have obtained excellent results, have leadership qualities and extracurricular records and are enrolling in a full-time undergraduate course, you are invited to apply.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Malaysian citizens.
- Open to students who will be undertaking or who are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree course at any Public or Private University/ College based in Malaysia.
- Must have obtained a confirmed placement from an institution of higher learning.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
- Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrument / Chemical / Civil)
- Property Development / Real Estate Management
- Communication & Multimedia Advertising
- Agricultural Science / Horticulture Science / Plantation Management
- Biotechnology / Biology / Microbiology
- Corporate Communication / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation
- Geographical Information System / Spatial Analysis & Modelling / Surveying
- Supply Chain Management
- Accounting / Finance
- Information Technology / Computing & Information System
- Architecture/ Quantity Surveying / Construction / Building Technology
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
The scholarship covers academic fees and living expenses.
How to apply for Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng IOI Scholarship
Click on the link above to be directed to the online application page.
For hard copy applications, click HERE to download the form and submit the completed application to:
The Secretariat – Scholarship for Bachelor Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya.
For more information, please contact:
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSE DATE : 31 JULY 2020
Phone:0389476605 | APPLY NOW!!