Biasiswa OCBC Bank
The scholarship is open to students who have gained admission or are eligible for admission into first year full-time undergraduate studies at all public and private universities recognised by the Government of Malaysia. We also welcome first year students of these universities to apply.
If you have excellent STPM/Matriculation results with leadership and extra-curricular records, and are enrolling for a full-time undergraduate course, we invite you to apply today.
Who are we looking for?
- Malaysian citizen
- Minimum 7As in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM); or 5As in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Minimum 2As in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM); or 2As in GCE A-Level
- Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.30 in Matriculation/Foundation Studies
- Minimum CGPA of 3.30 for existing first year undergraduates
- Holds leadership positions in extra-curricular activities, societies and clubs in school/university
- Possesses a dynamic personality with excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from any other organisations and/or institutions
- Family household income of no more than RM 7,000 monthly
Courses that meet the Bank’s needs
What’s in it for you?
Two categories of scholarship are offered. The annual value of each is as follow:
- RM12,000 per academic year per student who has gained admission into a recognised Malaysian public university
- RM23,000 per academic year per student who has gained admission into a recognised Malaysian private university
The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete a course leading to a first degree – subject to consistent and excellent academic performance.
All candidates will be required to avail themselves for employment at OCBC Bank. However, if for any reason the Bank decides this is not needed, or is unable to employ the candidate, it will duly release him or her from this requirement.
1. Download the scholarship application form HERE
- Complete the OCBC Public Scholarship Application Form – Tab: Part 1-Application Form
- Prepare an essay of 800 words – Tab: Part 2-Essay
- Go through the checklist and prepare copies (softcopies) of all the required documents – Tab: Part 3-Checklist
2. Email the completed spreadsheet (Part 1,2 and 3), and the scanned copies of the required documents to MYScholarship@ocbc.com. Name the subject as: 2022 OCBC Public Scholarship Application – (Your name).
3.Ensure all the required documents are in place
4.Application deadline: 30 June 2022
Untuk sebarang pertanyaan, sila e-mel kepada MYScholarship@ocbc.com.
Hanya calon yang disenarai pendek akan dipanggil ke sesi temuduga.
UPDATED!!: FULL SCHOLARSHIPS LISTING 2022 [SPM/STPM/DIPLOMA/FOUNDATION/DEGREE/MASTER/PHD] => CLICK HERE