Biasiswa British Council GREAT Scholarships 2021
GREAT Scholarships offers 30 scholarships from 21 UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from Malaysia. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Each scholarship is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
For the 2021-22 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions:
Steps for Applicants
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Malaysia.
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
- be willing to embody the UK Higher Education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK HEI
- be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
How to apply?
- Filter the universities listed by Malaysia on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities