Biasiswa Top Glove Scholarship
TG Scholarship Award is established with the objective of offering scholarship to qualified students who are pursuing full time degree courses (undergraduate). Awards for undergraduate studies are divided to two categories; award for local public university and award for selected Taiwan universities.
TG FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship value : RM 13,000 per year
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship Application
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electric & Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics
- Polymer Science / Applied Science
- Accounting, Commerce and Finance
- Computer Science & Technology
- Human Resources
- Business Administration/Management
Please take note of the scholarship application timeline:
|Submission Period||February to May|
|Face to Face Interview||July|
The Scholarship Award(s) is offered to any Malaysian citizen with their actual results obtained in one sitting. The criteria as below:
- Possess good academic qualifications (minimum)
SPM/O-Level 10A+/A in the relevant subjects, including English Language UEC 3As Matriculation/ STPM/ Foundation/ A-Levels CGPA >3.5, with relevant subjects taken into consideration
- Active participation in extracurricular or sport activities – Strong record of leadership.
- Applicants must be in good health and strong physique; and
- Applicants must not be presently holding other scholarship/loans with bonding period from any other corporation/Scholarship or governmental body.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Download and complete the application form.
- Post the completed form to :
LEVEL 21, TOP GLOVE TOWER,
16, PERSIARAN SETIA DAGANG, SETIA ALAM,
40170 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR D.E. MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603-3362 3098
Fax: +603-3362 3860
Email : email@example.com
- Please take note of the scholarship application timeline. Upon closing of the application window, the scholarship committee will review the applications and shortlist eligible candidates for interviews. There will be application evaluation period and interview before the final list of scholarship recipients are announced. Submission Period February to May Face to Face Interview July Results August
- ONLY successful applicants will be notified via email and/or phone call.
FULL MALAYSIA SCHOALRSHIPS CLICK HEREAdvertisement