Biasiswa Yayasan Sime Darby (Undergraduate)
Yayasan Sime Darby invites qualified students who will commence their undergraduate programme in September 2019 after completing their STPM or Foundation/Matriculation studies as well as those who are in their first year of undergraduate studies to apply for education sponsorship to pursue undergraduate studies at recognised Malaysian academic institutions approved by YSD.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Age 25 years or below;
- STPM/Pre-University/Foundation/Local Matriculation/Diploma (minimum CGPA of at least 3.30); or 3A’s for A-Level programme;
- Total monthly gross household income of RM10,000 and below;
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities, sporting events and community service;
- Strong leadership qualities through various leadership positions held in school and societies.
Important note: Interested candidates who are in their first year (semester 1 & semester 2) at top local universities are encouraged to apply.
Business related courses
- Mass Communication (Digital Marketing)
Engineering and Sciences related courses:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics/Statistical Science
- Agricultural Science
- Environmental Science
- Plantation Technology
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Data Science
- Landscape Architecture
- Computer Science
Note: Scholarships for courses other than mentioned above are not available.
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Taylor’s University
- Accounting & Business
- Engineering & Architecture
- Maths,Sciences & Technology
Full scholarship covers tuition fees, living allowance, books allowance and computer allowance.Recipients of scholarship will have the opportunity to undergo Scholars Development Programme and experience work exposure through internship within the Sime Darby Group of Companies.Note: The scholarship will only cover expenses incurred after the award to recipients (i.e. upon execution of the scholarship agreement).
On completion of studies, scholars will be required to serve Sime Darby Group of Companies for 2 to 4 years, depending on the value of the scholarship.
How to apply for Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship 2021 (Undergraduate)
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION Applications open on 1 March 2021 until 14 March 2021
Please submit the completed application form, coupled with all relevant supporting documents to the following address:
Education Sponsorship Team
Yayasan Sime Darby
Block C, Level 2, Plantation Tower
No. 2, Jalan PJU 1A/7, Ara Damansara
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Please be informed that only hard copy applications submitted to the abovementioned address will be accepted.
For Full Malaysia Scholarships Click Here