Biasiswa Khazanah Watan Scholarship
Updated!! Biasiswa Khazanah Untuk Lepasan SPM/STPM | The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities. The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold:-
- To train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally;
- To encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities’ reputation in research and innovation.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows.
For Foundation Studies:
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A+ and A) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
- Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first semester of a Foundation Programme at the Yayasan Khazanah’s approved universities in Malaysia.
For Undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree):
- Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the Yayasan Khazanah’s approved list of universities.
- Obtained a minimum of:
- 3As for STPM; or
- “Jayyid Jidan” for STAM; or
- 3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
- CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
- 35 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme;
- AND a minimum of 3.500 / 4.00 in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at any of our approved list of universities.
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Bachelor’s Degree Programme.
Please refer to the list of courses sponsored on the Yayasan Khazanah website. However, preference is given for those applying for the following courses:
- Finance and Investments
- Public Policy and Political Science
Full scholarships are offered which include full academic fees, living expenses, accommodation as well as development and training support.
How to apply for Khazanah Watan Scholarship
FOR MORE INFO CLICK HERE | APPLY NOW!! CLICK HERE
Application period: 1 JUN – 15 JUN 2023 | APPLY NOW!!
- Tarikh Penting Permohonan Kemasukan Pelajar Lepasan SPM/STPM Sesi Akademik 2023/2024
- Cara Pengiraan Merit UPU Kemasukan ke UA/IPTA Lepasan SPM
- Cara Kemaskini Borang Permohonan UPU Online
- Senarai Biasiswa Terkini 2023 Lepasan SPM | STPM