Biasiswa Bank Negara Malaysia Scholarship – Undergraduate
The Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to eligible individuals who have received offers to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate studies.
Other than the successful applicants, the award of undergraduate scholarship can also be extended to the existing pre-university scholarship recipients, subject to meeting the Bank’s requirements:
- Excellent examination results in any of the following:
- STPM / A-Level: Minimum of 3As
- Diploma / Matriculation: Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50
- South Australian Matriculation: Minimum ATAR of 85%
- American Foundation Program: Minimum SAT score of 1,200
- For candidates currently pursuing undergraduate study: Minimum current CGPA of 3.50
- SPM: Minimum of 5 credits including Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mathematics
- Strong leadership qualities, high teamwork capabilities, outstanding in extra-curricular activities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Not exceeding 25 years of age on 1 July
- Obtained an offer to pursue, or is currently pursuing, undergraduate study at one of the Bank’s list of approved universities (the list will be made available in the online scholarship application).
This scholarship is inclusive of tuition fees, subsistence, and related scholarship allowances.
Successful applicants will study disciplines that are related to Economics, Accounting, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Law and Computer Science.
Upon successful completion of the undergraduate programme, scholars will be required to be available for employment at the Bank and will be bonded following the ratio of one (1) year of study to two (2) years of service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for assessments.
How to Apply