Biasiswa BSIB Rising Star Scholarship Programme
Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad (Berjaya Sompo) is excited to introduce BSIB Rising Star Scholarship Programme, an initiative under the Company’s ESG Social Pillar, designed to empower and support outstanding young minds in their journey towards academic success and a career path with Berjaya Sompo. This scholarship programme is a testament to Berjaya Sompo’s commitment to fostering excellence in education and nurturing the next generation of leaders.
The programme will provide selected individuals with the opportunity to receive financial assistance and an internship opportunity with Berjaya Sompo. This scholarship is open to students with outstanding academic achievements, co-curriculum and leadership qualities, and a strong aspiration to contribute back to society.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Open for Malaysian only.
- Open for Pre-U (foundation or matriculation), Diploma and Degree Programs in any field.
- Applicants from households earning below RM5,000 per month.
- Applicants must be at the age of 23 or below as of 2023.
- SPM Applicants: Trial results with at least 7As in any subject.
- STPM Applicants: Trial results with at least 2As in any subject.
- UEC Applicants: Trial results with at least 6As in any subject.
- Pre-U and Diploma Applicants: Latest result with at least 3.50 CGPA
Applicants must have a confirmed placement in public and private Institution in Malaysia for the above categories. Applicants currently pursuing Pre-U, Diploma, or Degree programme are required to complete 1st semester with a minimum CGPA of 3.5.
Up to RM20,000 per annum per person (100% tuition fees or as a top-up cost of living allowances or maximum RM20,000, whichever is lower).
How to apply for BSIB Rising Star Scholarship Programme
To apply for the scholarship, click here.
For more information, please contact: