Biasiswa Shell Malaysia
Shell Malaysia Local Scholarships
A scholarship with Shell Malaysia opens a world of possibilities including opportunity to pursue undergraduate studies in global top tier universities, participating in mentoring, internship programs, and upon graduation, embarking on a fulfilling career with us.Apply now and be part of the Shell story!
2021 Shell Malaysia Scholarship application dates will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
A scholarship with Shell Malaysia opens a world of possibilities including opportunity to pursue undergraduate studies in global top tier universities, participating in mentoring, internship programs, and upon graduation, embarking on a fulfilling career with us.
Apply and be part of the Shell Story!
The offering is for candidates to be sponsored 2 tiers A-levels and undergraduates in prestigious colleges and universities locally and overseas. This is subject to the scholastic performance of the student.
We look to sponsor students intending to pursue higher education in the following fields of study:
- Engineering: Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical & Electronics, Environmental, Sustainable
- Sciences: Geology, Geosciences, Geomatics, Geophysics, Data Science
- Commercial: Business & Management, Digital Marketing
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
- Consistently strong academic achievements as follows:
- Minimum 8As (A/A+) in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) OR
- Excellent O-level grades at IGCSE (A*/A)
- Prior to application, ensure you are eligible to work in the country where the scholarship program is offered.
- Must be 2020 SPM or 2021 O-Level leavers
- Willing to pursue A-levels at selected boarding institution
- Candidates needs to complete the Step 2: Online Assessment within 10 days of receiving them via email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified to progress to the next steps of application.
How to apply for Shell Scholarship 2021
Step 1: Online Application
Complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting you LinkedIn profile. Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in Malaysia. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes
Step 2: Online Assessment
This will be a timed test that is divided into three sections, covering verbal skills, numerical skills, and abstract reasoning respectively. You would have 4 minutes to complete each section.Working style assessmentThis segment will assess your approach to working and your preferred behaviour across key personality factors. It will not be timed, and generally only takes 10-12 minutes to complete. We celebrate and value diversity at Shell, so we encourage you to be yourself when responding. You will then receive a ‘working styles’ report based on how you answered the questions.
Step 3: On Demand Video Interview
If you have been shortlisted after STEP 2, you’ll be sent an invite to complete an on-demand video interview. This short, self-recorded video interview is an opportunity for you to tell us about yourself and your qualifications. You’ll also see some of our current graduates who will ask you a series of pre-recorded competency-based questions. You may record the interview at any internet-enabled location at a time most convenient to you. For each question, you’ll have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to record your answer.
Step 4: Final Interview
This is the last assessment stage, where you will be interviewed by the Scholarship Board of Trustees on scenario based questions and your academic & leadership experiences.
Close date : ONGOING
UPDATED!!: FULL SCHOLARSHIPS LISTING 2020 [SPM/STPM/DIPLOMA/FOUNDATION/DEGREE/MASTER/PHD] => CLICK HERE