MRC Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate Studies
18th September 2023
19th September 2023
MRC’s scholarship is awarded to students who have obtained excellent results in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as undergraduate studies at established universities in Malaysia.
WHAT DOES MRC SCHOLARSHIP AWARD OFFER?
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Must be a Malaysian citizen and a full-time student at a public institution of higher learning (IPTA)/local private institution of higher learning (IPTS)
- Outstanding results in SPM and Pre-University (STPM/Matriculation/ Foundation/A-level or equivalent)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Not receiving any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
- Students with parent(s) / guardian(s) from rubber industry are encouraged to apply
WHICH FIELDS OF STUDY ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Engineering in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronic / Environmental / Industrial / Material / Energy / Mechatronics / Robotics
- Environmental Science / Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Business Studies / Marketing / Economics
- Accountancy / Statistical Analysis
- Information Technology (IT) / Computer Science / Computer System Engineering
- Data Science & Analytics
HOW TO APPLY?
- Logon to MRC Scholarships Online Application
- Submit your completed application with all relevant documents
- Application Date : 15th September 2023 – 14th October 2023
Malaysian Rubber Council (MRC)
Unit No. 36-02, Level 36, Q Sentral
2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kl Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
Mr Adrian Sibuan / Ms Nur Lina Mohd Hadzran
Tel: (603) 2782 2100
(Visited 35,062 times, 9 visits today)
Biasiswa DegreeBiasiswa Ijazah Sarjana MudaBiasiswa KorporatBiasiswa Lepasan STPMBiasiswa Untuk Diploma