Biasiswa Gadang Scholarship
Gadang is recognized as one of the leading companies catapulting Malaysia’s development into greater heights. Our core business encompasses the areas of Construction, Engineering, Property Development and Utilities. At Gadang, we endeavour to deliver the highest standards of performance in all our ventures.
We are in search of talented individuals with an excellent academic standing, demonstrated exemplary character and outstanding leadership qualities and in possession of a strong sense of commitment and passion to succeed in their chosen disciplines. Through this scholarship program, we intend to nurture and develop these exceptional individuals to achieve success in their professional endeavours through undergoing study programs at any of the local leading public or private universities/colleges.
- Must be a Malaysian citizen, age 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or currently pursuing a full-time undergraduates degree course in local.
- University/ College that are registered with Ministry of Higher Education.
- Applicants currently pursuing their degree must obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.00 in their latest semester result.
- Must be not holding any other scholarship from other organization for the same course of study (apart from PTPTN).
- Must have achieve a minimum 5A’s in SPM/ O-Level and minimum 3A’s STPM/ A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Demonstrate active involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Competent in verbal and written English.
- Possess strong leadership qualities.
- Demonstrate need for financial assistance.
BACHELOR DEGREE IN ANY ONE OF THE BELOW COURSES:
- Civil Engineering
- Structure, Hydraulic
- Geo-technical/ Highway/ Pavement
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Management
- Highway Engineering
- Construction Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Finance & Accounting