Biasiswa Gamuda Scholarship
The Gamuda Scholarship is meant for undergraduates at top public/private universities and branch campuses.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Malaysian IC holder aged between 19 and 23 in 2021
- Minimum 3As/CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g., A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- Good command of English
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extra-curricular activities, sporting events and community service
- Must show proof of financial need
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, loan or financial assistance
- Students commencing their full-time first-degree programme upon completing pre-university studies in 2021 are eligible to apply
- Students undergoing their full-time first-degree programme in 2021 are eligible to apply
Local University (Public/Private/Foreign University Malaysia Campus)
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Software)
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Environmental Science & Sustainability / Landscape Architecture / Horticulture / Biodiversity Management
- Occupational, Safety & Health
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
- Township & Urban Planning
- Property & Real Estate Management
Full tuition fees and living expenses
+How to Apply for Gamuda Scholarship
More info Click Here!
Full Malaysia Scholarships 2021/2022 Click Here
FOR MORE INFORMATION, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Please follow our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GamudaScholarship/).
Close Date : 4 JUN 2021 | APPLY NOW!!!