Biasiswa KPT – MTCP Scholarship
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme for the academic year 2023 is now open. The MTCP Scholarship is Funded by the Malaysian Government open to those students who want to apply for the Master’s Degree program and complete their degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities.
The duration of the award is between 24 to 36 months for the Master’s Degree Programme. Candidates from developing countries can apply. IELTS is not required. MTCP is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Malaysia and it covers Airfare, Meals, Accommodation, Tuition, Monthly Stipend, Allowance, Books, and any other fees
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- Application is only open to applicants who have received a valid admission offer letter/s from at least one (1) university in Malaysia.
Priority is given to courses in the following areas of study:
- Science, Technology, and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, and clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management, and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
Recipients of the scholarship will get:
- Return Economy Airfare Ticket
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Insurance Allowance
Note: Students are responsible to find accommodation on their own before their arrival in Malaysia, MTCP will only pay for accomodation.
The successful applicants are expected to arrive in Malaysia latest by the end of October 2023
How to apply for MTCP Scholarship 2023
To apply for the Scholarship, candidate must first apply and receive an admission letter from at least one (1) university in Malaysia.
For application of the Scholarship, click here.Advertisement