Biasiswa Axiata Foundation All-Star Bestari Scholarship
The Axiata Foundation All-Star Bestari Scholarship empowers high-potential students from underprivileged backgrounds and marginalised communities to pursue and complete their studies, enabling them to fulfil their greatest potential. In recognition of the various barriers that exist in ensuring equitable education for all, the programme is offered at both pre-university and university levels, providing scholarship recipients with financial support to cover their education and living expenses. The programme also nurtures their development beyond academics through structured interventions for holistic personal and professional growth.Applications are now open for both pre-university and undergraduate levels.
About The Programme
This scholarship programme is two-fold, including:The All-Star Bestari Scholarship for high-potential students from underprivileged backgroundsBursary awards for students from marginalised communities
Axiata Foundation invites high-potential students from underprivileged backgrounds who have demonstrated excellence in their academics and beyond to apply for the All-Star Bestari Scholarship.
Through the scholarship, they will be supported to pursue their pre-university education at local public institutions.
What does the scholarship programme cover?
- A full scholarship for the duration of pre-university studies in a local public institution
- The scholarship covers tuition fees, living and other related allowances
- Structured development interventions are provided to accelerate personal, academic and professional development
- The opportunity to continue with their undergraduate studies as an All-Star Bestari Scholar upon meeting the conditional requirements
What courses and institutions are covered?
All foundation, matriculation and diploma courses that are offered by local public institutions*
*Maximum of 2 years
Who can apply?
This programme is only open to students who fulfil these four criteria:
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged 21 and below
- From families with a monthly combined household income of RM4,850 and below
- Have a minimum of 6As* in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent courses
*Includes A+, A and A- grades
How many scholars will be selected each year?
There are a fixed number of scholarships provided every year, with a special quota reserved for bursary award recipients.
Submit your application through the Axiata Foundation website. Your application will then be screened by the Axiata Foundation team.
*Applications OPEN NOW . APPLY NOW!!Advertisement