Biasiswa Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Applications are open for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) – a unique opportunity to study a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth. Criteria
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
Universiti Putra Malaysia
See website for available courses.
- Bachelor degree with minimum Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA) of 3.75.
- Compliance with the English requirement with minimum score of 6.0 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent.
Preferred Discipline NA Amount Info
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval
How to apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
Close Date : 18 January 2021Advertisement