Biasiswa The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program (Eiffel Program) has two components:
- The master’s component offers 12 to 36 months of funding to enable scholarship holders to earn a master’s-level degree.
- The doctoral component supports up to 12 months of doctoral research in France as part of a joint doctoral program.
Publication of results: week of March 22, 2021 Criteria NA Preferred Discipline
The eligible fields of study are:
- Economics and Management
- Engineering (Master level) / Sciences in a broader sense (PhD level)
- Political Sciences
How to apply for The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program
You may contact the International Relations department of the university/school trough their website, by email or phone, to know the deadline for the submission of applications. – You may contact the French embassy or Campus France office of your home country. You have to choose by yourself the French institution according to your project of study. Any French higher education institution can apply.
- Your French university/school has decided to support your application to the Eiffel scholarship
- They will send you the application form and help you fill it out
- Finally, they will send the application on your behalf
- Applications submitted directly by students or by foreign educational institutions will be rejected
Close Date : 8 January 2021